|Drop some eggs. Do some math.|
|This will never work. They'll throw|
egg at each other. And you have to buy
all that stuff!
|You look like you're just throwing eggs |
out the window! Please tell me there's a
Common Core Standard for that.
I have gotten eggs donated every year I've done it. A local grocery will happily write off an older batch to make it happen. To save the eggs for the contest, I use golf balls to test the devices. They are roughly the same shape and size.
- Interpret the structure of expressions
- Understand solving equations as a process of reasoning and explain the reasoning
- Solve equations and inequalities in one variable
- Summarize, represent, and interpret data of two categorical and quantitative variables
- Make inferences and justify conclusions from sample surveys, experiments and observational studies
|Engineering Design Process of NC State University|
|Is there any way to involve the community?|